This posts will be used to update subscribers and readers on the progress of the Medicare Training 101 website.
The newest additions and changes will be posted at the top with a date. This way you can easily find the newest updates to the service.
If you'd like to know the direction and updates to the training program, you can read them in this blog! Get started by reading.
01/05/2020 - January.
A summary of all updates on this day are provided below:
- Two newly created videos have been added to Week 4 lessons.
12/14/2020 - December.
A summary of all updates are provided below:
- The program has been expanded to over 120+ lessons!
- Members may now update their profile picture.
- Members are able to add themselves to the members directory. The directory can be used to connect with other members!
- Members may now downgrade, upgrade, and cancel their subscriptions inside of the member dashboard.
- Lessons that you complete are now tracked so that you can easily see where you left off.
- The courses, modules, and lessons are now structured so that it's easy to see where to start and follow.
- Members can also keep track of actions they have taken using the "My Missions" checklists.
- Actions have been added at the end of each lesson to help guide you on your way to becoming an insurance advisor or help you hone your skill as an insurance producer.
- Over 20+ downloads, worksheets, documents, tools, and software have been added to program to aid members in their learning and implementation of their career.
- Plans are in place to add videos in every lesson and have already started.
- Discussion sections have been added into each lesson so that members may connect with fellow agents during the courses to help, ask for aid, further discuss a concept, provide feedback or suggestions, and etc.
- The website has been revamped so that members can easily participate from anywhere in the world, on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device!